Quality Assurance Officer
Dafra Pharma, headquarters in Turnhout, is a dynamic and innovative international pharmaceutical company that focuses on improving health of people on the African continent. With a proven track record of more than 20 years of unique and successful cooperation between the African and European continent, we bring reliable, high quality medicines within reach of people who need them the most.
To strengthen its operations, Dafra Pharma is looking to recruit a QA Officer to join the highly motivated and professional QA/QC Team
- Registration, handling and follow-up of complaints (customers, suppliers)
- Handling deviations
- Management change control
- Preparation, review and approval of the Quality Procedures
- Preparation of quality agreements with external partners
- Supporting of Annual Quality Management Review
- External audits: organization of the audit, coordination and support of our external auditor, review of audit report and follow-up of CAPA
- Performance of internal audits
- Close collaboration with QA colleagues and Swiss QP
- Communication with external partners (manufacturers, labs, …)
- Holder of a Master degree in a scientific field or Bachelor degree with QA experience in a GMP environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in QC in a production/lab environment is a positive asset
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP, …
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You can work independently, you can take initiative and you are able to make decisions
- You work proactively and efficiently in the field of planning and organization
At Dafra Pharma you will find an open and inspiring environment with plenty of opportunities. You will work in an international team of motivated professionals and have interesting contacts all over Europe and Africa. Moreover the headquarter of Dafra Pharma is located in a traffic-free environment.
Apply by sending your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dafra Pharma International, Slachthuisstraat 30/7, B-2300 Turnhout.