Customer Service Officer
Dafra Pharma, headquarters in Turnhout, is a dynamic and innovative international pharmaceutical company that focuses on improving health of people on the African continent. With a proven track record of more than 20 years of unique and successful cooperation between the African and European continent, we bring reliable, high quality medicines within reach of people who need them the most.
To strengthen its operations, Dafra Pharma is looking to recruit a ‘Customer Service Officer’ to join the highly motivated and professional Sales and Marketing Support Team to handle all export orders.
Main responsibilities of the Customer Service Officer
- Handle the complete sales order cycle, which includes receipt, processing and invoicing of customer sales orders.
- Contribute to the implementation of a new ERP system as a key user.
- Be the first contact point for all customers in the order process.
- Prepare, distribute and manage all order related documentation.
- Achieve the agreed service level, understand and anticipate customer needs.
- Handle and investigate complaints related to sales orders.
- Perform Sales and Marketing Support related and supporting activities.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor degree. The candidate is business orientated and customer focused. He / she demonstrates flexibility and has problem solving capabilities. He / she is computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Being fluent in French and English is an absolute requirement in this international environment. Experience with an ERP system is a plus.
At Dafra Pharma you will find an open and inspiring environment with plenty of opportunities. You will work in an international team of motivated professionals and have interesting contacts all over Europe and Africa.
Apply by sending your application letter and resume to email@example.com.